Calling all innovative bilingual PreK-5rd grade teachers! Footsteps2Brilliance® is looking for a talented technically-savvy educator to support and manage our countywide literacy initiatives in the Riverside County and San Bernardino County areas. This is an opportunity to support, train, and consult with teachers, school leaders, families and community organizations on the Footsteps2Brilliance suite of bilingual digital early literacy programs. We prefer classroom teaching experience and fluency in English and Spanish. The ideal candidate will love working with children and adults. This job requires high proficiency in consulting, training, coaching, and leading individuals and organizations to success. If you want to work in education and have the benefit of remote work with a varied work day, this is the job for you!
- Provide teacher and leadership professional development, including onsite training, classroom coaching, leadership workshops, and bilingual family presentations.
- Maintain regular communication with client through in-person and web-based meetings.
- Track and record activity and communications in designated Footsteps2Brilliance web-based systems of record.
- Organize and conduct community and educational events.
- Travel to schools, classrooms, events, community organizations, etc. to promote, train, and support the users of the program.
- Maintain and manage client growth strategy and ensure implementation fidelity and adoption of the Footsteps2Brilliance platform.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in English and Spanish, highly preferred
- Bachelor degree or higher in Elementary Education, Special Education, or other education-related field preferred
- 3+ years elementary classroom teaching experience preferred
- Experience working in literacy with K-8 students preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with at-risk and vulnerable communities, community leaders, policymakers, parents, principals, teachers, district and county executive leadership roles, and children
- Tech-savvy and 100% proficient on Microsoft Suite of Apps, Web-based programs, Client Success Management Systems, etc.
- Creative problem-solver and strategic-thinker
- Resident of Riverside County or San Bernardino County or ability to easily get to these counties is required
- Remote work from home position, and will travel to client sites, events, and assignments throughout Riverside County and San Bernardino County
- Full-time position work for a high-tech company that supports the literacy development of young children birth – 5th grade
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for full-time employees
- Vacation benefits
- Highly collaborative and supportive team
- Mission-driven company with passion for making a difference in the lives of the families, children, and educators we serve
Qualified candidates, please email a cover letter and resume to Kim@footsteps2brilliance.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org