Customer Service Representative – Setup Specialist (remote)
Footsteps2Brilliance is hiring a Customer Care Representative to help us serve our growing user base during our busy back-to-school season. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Footsteps2Brilliance is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply. This is a full-time position August through October 2021, with the opportunity to extend for someone who excels in this position.
- Help with the setup of customer accounts and student rosters by reviewing files provided by the customer, importing user lists, and troubleshooting issues with imports.
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries with a sense of urgency.
- Collaborate with the Client Success team.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of products in order to provide excellent service.
- Resolve customer issues at the first point of contact whenever possible and recognize when to escalate issues through our defined escalation process.
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills
- Comfortable working with excel or equivalent
- Comfort navigating smartphones, tablets and computers
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable
- Reliable computer and internet
- Flexible schedule working from home. No weekends or evenings.
- Friendly atmosphere. We provide excellent customer service with no drama!
- Supportive environment where you will learn a lot about client success and customer service.
- Mission-driven company.
Footsteps2Brilliance was created to eliminate literacy gaps before they begin. Since its inception in 2011, Footsteps2Brilliance has grown from an educational software offering, to a literacy program, to a cause for social justice, to a movement that is positively impacting students, families and communities throughout the United States. Footsteps2Brilliance has a history of working with and empowering transformative leaders to mobilize schools, families, and communities to address kindergarten readiness and third grade reading proficiency.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.