Education Support Manager (Washington, D.C.)
Footsteps2Brilliance, Inc. seeks an enthusiastic self-starter to join our team as an Education Support Manager. As an Education Support Manager, you will report to the CEO and COO, and work closely with our sales, marketing, and client success teams. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment, and is looking to get deeply involved in all aspects of serving the company’s clients and business needs.
- Act as the main point of contact between CEO/COO and our internal teams and external clients
- Control and monitor internal business processes
- Conduct research and prepare powerpoint presentations for meetings
- Review email correspondence for the CEO and proactively address urgent items
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Write and schedule social media posts
- Analyze RFPs and, working with a team, help write and coordinate response
- Maintain discretion with sensitive information
- Bachelor degree or higher – communication and/or education field preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google G-Suite
- Proficient with all social media platforms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, willingness to take initiative, and a positive attitude
- Must be able to work in our Washington, DC, office
Bonus points if you have …
- Teaching experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Project management experience
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Supportive environment where you will have opportunities to grow your career.
- Mission-driven company where you will see the impact of your work in the lives of young children and families.
Footsteps2Brilliance was created to eliminate literacy gaps before they begin. Since its inception in 2011, Footsteps2Brilliance has grown from an educational software offering, to a literacy program, to a cause for social justice, to a movement that is positively impacting students, families and communities throughout the United States. Footsteps2Brilliance has a history of working with and empowering transformative leaders to mobilize schools, families, and communities to address kindergarten readiness and third grade reading proficiency.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are looking to fill this position immediately.