Calling all innovative bilingual PreK-5th grade teachers! Footsteps2Brilliance® is looking for a talented educator to support and manage our citywide literacy initiatives in the San Bernardino/Riverside County areas. This is an opportunity to train teachers in the school system, and work closely with families and community organizations to ensure that students arrive at school ready to learn and read proficiently by third grade. The individual that we are looking for must have classroom teaching experience, be fluent in English and Spanish, love working with children and adults, and be proficient in organizing, motivating, and leading community-wide initiatives.
- Provide teacher and leadership professional development, including onsite training, classroom coaching, and leadership workshops
- Maintain regular communication with client through in-person and web-based meetings.
- Track and record activity and communications in designated Footsteps2Brilliance systems of record.
- Organize and conduct community events.
- Maintain and manage client growth strategy and ensure implementation fidelity and adoption of the Footsteps2Brilliance platform.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in English and Spanish, required
- Administrative experience preferred
- 3+ years elementary classroom teaching experience, required
- Experience working in literacy with K-8 students.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with underserved communities, Superintendents, community leaders, policymakers, parents, principals, teachers, and children
- Creative problem-solver and strategic-thinker
- Must be a resident of San Bernardino County
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com