Product Manager (remote)
Footsteps2Brilliance is hiring a Product Manager to help us continue to grow our suite of award-winning learning programs and data analytics. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders to develop product requirements and then working with the development team to deliver results.
- Collaborate with users, curriculum design, client success team, support, and executive team to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Create product road maps
- Manage the product backlogs and prioritize based on changing requirements
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design, development, quality assurance, and release
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- Serve as a communication hub and strategic guide to all stakeholders involved with the product
- Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- 2+ years work experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, Product Owner, or Project Manager
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Technical savvy and ability to dig into complex issues
- A good sense of user experience and user interface design
- Training and certification in Agile Scrum would be great!
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Supportive environment where you will have opportunities to grow your skills.
- Mission-driven company.
Right now, only 40% of children nationwide read on grade level by the time they get to 3rd grade. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. Footsteps2Brilliance was created to eliminate literacy gaps before they begin. Since its inception in 2011, Footsteps2Brilliance has grown from an educational software offering, to a literacy program, to a cause for social justice, to a movement that is positively impacting students, families and communities throughout the United States. Footsteps2Brilliance has a history of working with and empowering transformative leaders to mobilize schools, families, and communities to address kindergarten readiness and third grade reading proficiency.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.