Software Developer (remote)
Footsteps2Brilliance is hiring a Software Developer to help us continue to grow our suite of award-winning learning apps. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your skills while making a difference in early childhood education, Footsteps2Brilliance is an excellent place.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and refine mobile features and apps
- Find and use the best technologies to solve the needs of customers
- Research and develop proof of concepts as needed
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment to ensure timely delivery of high-quality, meaningful solutions
- Excellent programming skills and a solid grasp of programming principles
- Ability to work both independently and with a variety of teams
- Friendly atmosphere. We build excellent products with no drama!
- Supportive environment where you will have opportunities to grow your skills.
- Mission-driven company.
Footsteps2Brilliance was created to eliminate literacy gaps before they begin. Since its inception in 2011, Footsteps2Brilliance has grown from an educational software offering, to a literacy program, to a cause for social justice, to a movement that is positively impacting students, families and communities throughout the United States. Footsteps2Brilliance has a history of working with and empowering transformative leaders to mobilize schools, families, and communities to address kindergarten readiness and third grade reading proficiency.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.